Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

What features are missing on your Palisade that you wish Hyundai would add to future models?

Reactions
What I Drive
Hyundai
One thing I would like to see is the ability to fold the mirrors. I would also liked to have the option of a rear entertainment that is controllable from the front.

Reactions
I miss the folding mirrors...I think I would have liked it better if the shift button for " Rev. " would have been on the bottom and " D" on top, however not that big of a deal...

Pipewrench

Kwood

Reactions
Dual exhaust on both sides
Folding Mirrors
Sun glass Holder
Optional Rear Entertainment
Optional Turbo Engine

Fritz

Reactions
What I Drive
15 Genesis 3.8
Headlights which turn on automatically within a few sweeps of the rain-sensing wipers after turn-on. Most states require lights with wipers in operation and DRLs don’t qualify.

Reactions
Auto-steering headlights or otherwise known as "Dynamic Bending Light (DBL)". I had these on my 17 SF LWB and LOVED them! I hear the Palisade Korean headlights have them, but were not made for the US version. If they made an upgrade kit might consider them :)

Kwood

Reactions
Better interior colors in the top trim (can't get the grey or white in the ultimate trim in Canada).
That Grey interior with Navy Trim is so nice, but not available in the Ultimate, makes no sense......

Reactions
That Grey interior with Navy Trim is so nice, but not available in the Ultimate, makes no sense......
Probably because it would cost Hyundai more to get these colors in Nappa leather. By limiting to 2 colors, they order only 2 SKUs from their suppliers, and it costs them less since the volume is higher than if it was spread around a multitude of colors.

I personally would have liked to see the Black and Burgundy interior that was shown on the international models, before the North American reveal.

Kwood

Reactions
Probably because it would cost Hyundai more to get these colors in Nappa leather. By limiting to 2 colors, they order only 2 SKUs from their suppliers, and it costs them less since the volume is higher than if it was spread around a multitude of colors.

I personally would have liked to see the Black and Burgundy interior that was shown on the international models, before the North American reveal.
If this is what you mean, I think this looks real nice. If available, I would have chosen this interior setup.

Attachments

Reactions
SiriusXM Radio in the SEL and under package. You have to get into the Ultimate package to get satellite radio. Anymore, just for buying, the satellite radio is in every car.

Reactions
I miss the folding mirrors...I think I would have liked it better if the shift button for " Rev. " would have been on the bottom and " D" on top, however not that big of a deal...

Pipewrench
All U.S. models do have folding mirrors. Not necessarily power mirrors, but definitely folding mirrors.

rsouthern

Reactions

Hyundai Palisade Posts