Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Palisade Ltd - multiple drivers and automatic settings

m_tuc

Reactions
My wife and I share driving our new Palisade Ltd. However it appears the only way to change from one driver's settings to the other is to press the "1" or "2" button on the drivers side door. I've tested trying to get the keys to associate to a particular driver (the Odyssey Touring and BMW do this), but that does not seem to be a feature. I've also searched on the Blue Link app for where I can specify which driver I am and no luck. If any other readers have figured out how to get the seats/mirrors to adjust based on key fob or Blue Link setting, please let me know. Thanks.

Reactions
When you start the car with blue link you can choose which driver presets you want. Under remote start, at the bottom is driver preset 1 or 2.

OP
M

m_tuc

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Thank you. It took a little searching to find it, because you have to first touch a button to expand options and then it appears.

E41FF824-7B3E-4A8D-8EB0-69F6B3B290D4.jpeg 88671E0C-F37F-4AC8-B038-27F7D3597979.jpeg

OP
M

m_tuc

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
After a longer highway trip this weekend, I’ve also figured out what the drive mode indicators do. When you are in SMART mode (and only SMART mode), they will light up and show you where in the spectrum between Eco and Sport you are currently driving. I also like the option in the instrument cluster that shows which wheels are getting power.

Hyundai Palisade Posts